Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teacher Gift


I've seen this before. In fact, the first time I saw it, one of my Sparklers did it for their kid's teacher...and then it appeared again recently in another blog and I thought...hmmm...must do.
I threw it together in about a half hour...had I taken the time, it would have been really cool...but I was really pressed for time this evening and I know it won't get done tomorrow night, and Thursday is her last day! whew.
Anyway, I cut the H with the cricut and overlaid the crayons over it and cut them. It would have been easier to cut with shears I think...but I used a box knife.
I used a window box since the crayons are raised and wouldn't fit in a normal frame. I didn't realize it was an actual memory box and not shadow box...if that makes sense. The backing on mine is satin and came with pins to attach memories. Eh, whatever works...it worked for us.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute I have never seen this done before... Good Idea!

    ReplyDelete