Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Calendar

Madison is learning the days of the month and the teacher asked that we review the months and days with the kids...I took it a bit too far. In my inability to sleep one night I decided I was going to MAKE her a calendar....her own special calendar for the summer....which now has turned into a determination of mine to make an entire year. This is what I have so far...June, July and August. Expect more months to follow. Very time consuming. I didn't bother trying to line up my days of the month...so spare me the "those lines are straight" bit...I know, I don't care. It is what it is. I used the Cricut to cut the squares (border squares were 1 1/4" and the top squares were 1") Some of the embellishments and month names were also cut with the Cricut.


No comments:

Post a Comment