I thought it would be fun to add this on here. I do this on my family blog and thought I'd put it on here today.
My friend, Susan posted this from another site. So, I'm joining in the fun too. The 2nd cup of Coffee picture above is the original poster of the Dozen.
So, are you ready to play Plinko?Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? Wow....um, I actually have a pair of boots I refuse to get rid of ... they were probably only worn a few times but I bought them about 11 years ago -Each time I gather clothes and shoes from my closet to give away, I pass those up...why, I don't know. I need to just let.go.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Yes, I bought Thin Mints! :)
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? No, but I'd LOVE to take lessons.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Yeah, I'd like to think I was. I babysat a lot but I also didn't do anything too wild and crazy.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? I saw almost all of them. Do I need a life, yes. :)
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? It's WAY easier for me to get it done then to watch it being done. Especially watching it being done on my kids. I can't handle that at all...but certainly can do it myself with no problem.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? I love Sundays. The music, the celebration of the day, the relaxation of the day and it is usually spent with family.
8. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss my granddaddy, it's been about a month since I've seen him but I will get to see him Friday. :)
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? Yes, I don't like any part of the hospital.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. Um...wow, this is tough. Probably either Pottery Barn (including both PB & PBK) or.....Ann Taylor. I could do some serious damage in either store..but thankfully, I love bargins so if I was going to max it out, I'd get the most out of my money! :)
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Eh, it depends. I've found that with kids clothes...Im beginning to be more true to brands. Only because it really shows a true test of wash and wear when you buy quality. But, as loyal as I am to certain brands....I cringe at the thought of paying full retail price, so I am really good about shopping around and getting the best deal possible. I'm not a spontaneous "gotta have it now" type of shopper!
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Hmmm....depends on what they have to say :) Just kidding. I'm an eye person. I like to talk to someone and look at them in the eyes. I also like to look at their eyes when they are talking to me, But, I am usually shy when someone is telling me how they feel about me. I get all gushy when Jim goes on and on about how much he loves me (haha)
OK ... ready, aim, PLINK and LINK!