Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas Cards

I hold on to everything...at least everything that means something to me. Each year I get a collection of cards from friends. Some with photos, some with stories but all with memories and love. I saw on a friends blog recently that she was trying to find something to do with her cards and I thought - hmmm...maybe I should do something to. Each year they just get put into a drawer or put lose into a scrapbook of that year. Seems like they should be displayed somehow. So, I put them in their very own scrapbook - a Christmas book. And like my friend is doing, I hope to send someone a note (someone whom I've recieved a card from). Just to let them know I'm thinking of them. Sometimes the littlest things like that can make a person's whole day!













Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment